Monday, January 28, 2008

I Have Made My Decision



I am buying a 2008 Toyota Corolla. It is my commuting vehicle and it is great on gas. Like I had said before, downsize if you are looking to make millions. A car is a vehicle from point A to B. It isn't an investment. Once you get the money, then you can spend it on a treat for yourself.

With this car I will be incurring some debt. It is "bad" debt because it is on a car which will only depreciate. However, I feel that subsequent car purchases I will not be putting this much into financing.

It is a steady road, you will have to make sacrifices, but you will soon reach financial freedom.

4 comments:

L. Marie Joseph said...

Wow, we was just speaking about cars. As long as you can afford it. Who cares!

Ryan said...

I agree. I only suggest to downsize to help getting the ducks in a row to purchase that nice gift to yourself.

Ms. M&P said...

That's a great car. They're solid and you can run them into the ground. For cars, I think that's about as good a buy as you can get! Congrats!

Ryan said...

Thank you. It is a nice dark gray one. I am hopefully picking it up today.